LITTLEJOHN, INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• TERMS: Terms are net 30 days unless otherwise stated; F.O.B. Spartanburg Bills will be dated on the day of shipment unless circumstances prevent such actions. An example would be computer malfunction or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. Littlejohn Inc. will charge interest at 1.5 percent per month on all overdue invoices. If credit arrangements have not been made with Littlejohn, Inc. or if there is a change in the financial condition of the Buyer, Littlejohn, Inc. may require full payment in advance.
• SHIPMENT: All prices are F.O.B Spartanburg, South Carolina unless at the option of Littlejohn, Inc., the Buyer may be better served by shipping directly from the manufacturer or an alternate vendor, in which case the appropriate freight would be charged form the origination point. Method and route of shipment are at the discretion of Littlejohn. Inc., unless the Buyer supplies explicit instructions. All shipments are insured by the Buyer, goods in the contract shall occur as each shipment is placed in the hands of the carrier.
• TAXES: Any taxes which the Seller may be required to pay or collect, under any existing or future law, upon or with respect to the sale, delivery, processing, use or transportation of any products sold to Buyer, including taxes upon or measured by, the receipts from such sale, shall be the responsibility of the Buyer, and Buyer shall pay the amount thereof to the Seller upon demand. Or in lieu thereof, the Buyer shall provide Littlejohn Inc. with a tax exempt certificate acceptable by the taxing authorities.
• QUOTATIONS AND PRICES: Prices are subject to change without notice and orders calling for future delivery will be invoiced according to the price in effect at the time of the delivery.
• LIABILITY: Littlejohn, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from delay and inability to deliver on account of fire, labor troubles, accidents, acts of civil or military authorities, or any other cause beyond the control of Littlejohn, Inc.
• LIMITED WARRANTY: Littlejohn, Inc. does not manufacture any parts and it will pass on to the Buyer any warranty from the live manufacturer as determined and authorized by such manufacturer. Any damage caused by Littlejohn Inc. shall be limited to replacement or repair F.O.B Spartanburg, South Carolina, and in no event shall Littlejohn, Inc. be liable for consequential or special damages, or for transportation, installation, adjustment or other expense which may arise in connection with such parts. Littlejohn, Inc. MUST be notified with ten (10) days after receipt of goods of any defective parts. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS.
• CANCELLATION: An order placed with and accepted by Littlejohn, Inc. can be cancelled only with the consent of Littlejohn, Inc.
• RETURNED PARTS: Parts should not be returned to Littlejohn, Inc. without first contacting Littlejohn, Inc. If Littlejohn, Inc. authorizes the return of parts, the parts should be properly packaged to reach Littlejohn, Inc. OR another required destination without damage. DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES, NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER MECHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, OR OTHERWISE, EXPRESSLY IN LEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, SHALL APPLY TO PRODUCTS SOLD US, AND NO WAIVER ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION OF FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF LITTLEJOHN, INC.